PAGES

My winter wardrobe update

Wednesday, May 22, 2013



With my winter sewing plans in mind, I've been rummaging through my fabric stash and have decided on my first sewing project. I'm not sure of the actual composition of the fabric I've chosen as it's an off-cut I picked up from a local designer's clearance sale recently, but from the look and feel of it I'm guessing it's some kind of cotton polyester blend. It's a gorgeous magenta colour with a slight sheen when it catches the light, and although it creases quite a bit I think it will look lovely made up as a Colette Laurel top. I'm looking forward to getting started on it - if I can get it finished in the next few days I'll be able to wear it as part of the Me-Made-May'13 challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger